DarkDeath Brawl Clan!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkDeath Brawl Clan!

Are You Good Enough? Then Join!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Return(and yes, its been awhile)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
413DN

My Return(and yes, its been awhile) Empty
PostSubject: My Return(and yes, its been awhile)   My Return(and yes, its been awhile) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 4:44 pm

Right...I dunno if u guys still use this site or not but I just wanted to say im back.Reason y I vanished wuz becuz I had no more wifi.Now im back and im ready to participate in wutevers goin on at the moment.The names 413DN to those who dont know me and Im a pretty good brawler although my skills kinda dulled during my absence. BFC:0002-6662-7433 MAINS:Meta knight, Wolf, Link, and a few others
Back to top Go down
Travel42

PostSubject: Re: My Return(and yes, its been awhile)   My Return(and yes, its been awhile) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 4:31 pm

Yes, we still use it.(Some of use, so Inactive!) Well Welcome back, And please help get the members online on brawl and the site. And please help recruiting!
Back to top Go down
Travel42

PostSubject: Re: My Return(and yes, its been awhile)   My Return(and yes, its been awhile) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 4:34 pm

some of us*
Back to top Go down
Spoonman

Spoonman

PostSubject: Hello?   My Return(and yes, its been awhile) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 9:36 pm

Is this clan dead? Idk but i want to brawl SOMEBODY. Let me know next time theres a tourney or something like that xD
Btw, i use toon link, wolf, marth, mr. game and watch, and a few others. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Return(and yes, its been awhile)   My Return(and yes, its been awhile) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Return(and yes, its been awhile)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DarkDeath Brawl Clan! :: Clan News! :: Introduction!-
Jump to: