DarkDeath Brawl Clan!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkDeath Brawl Clan!

Are You Good Enough? Then Join!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SORRY FOR NOT BEING HERE FOR A WHILE!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Let's Go Jungle King!-Man
Admin
Let's Go Jungle King!-Man

SORRY FOR NOT BEING HERE FOR A WHILE!!! Empty
PostSubject: SORRY FOR NOT BEING HERE FOR A WHILE!!!   SORRY FOR NOT BEING HERE FOR A WHILE!!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 7:50 pm

K Guys, Im been busy with stuff and forgot about the clan. I havent found a clan for us for a while and i havent finished our new site. Now since im back, IM GOING BACK TO WORK!!! Im soon making a list of all members and asorting them into groups. Theres gonna be 2 groups, ACTIVE or INACTIVE, If your inactive in brawl and our site, you will have INACTIVE next to your name. If you are active in Brawl and our site, you would get ACTIVE next to your name. IF YOUR INACTIVE FOR A MONTH, YOU ARE GETTING INACTIVE NEXT TO YOUR NAME! IF YOUR NOT ONLINE ON ANYTHING(BRAWL AND SITE) FOR OVER 2 MONTHS, YOUR ACCOUNT IS DELETED! Im starting this list SOON!!! (also in this forum, give me your FC so I could put it next to your name)

Other then that, Im going to host a TEAM TOURNEY On 12/11/10! So Please WATCH OUT FOR SIGN UP FORUM THIS WEEKEND!!!

Your Manager-
Travel42 aka Christian
Back to top Go down
https://darkdeathishere.forumakers.com
Regice(CoLeader)
Admin
Regice(CoLeader)

SORRY FOR NOT BEING HERE FOR A WHILE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SORRY FOR NOT BEING HERE FOR A WHILE!!!   SORRY FOR NOT BEING HERE FOR A WHILE!!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 7:42 pm

ok heres my fc 4125-6747-3052 and im going to join that tourney
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/regice451

SORRY FOR NOT BEING HERE FOR A WHILE!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DarkDeath Brawl Clan! :: Clan News! :: Enter Here to see...-
Jump to: